Friday, March 30, 2012

SixSistersStuff.com and no it's not me and mine cause we only have 5 :)

For my 2 followers out there, Kaylie and Barbara :),  I came across this website the other day that some sister's started to stay in touch with each other.  It would be so fun to do. (if my sister's liked computers) :(  They started sharing recipes and crafts with each other and now they have over 6000 followers.  I have been making some of their recipes this past week and can I just say........YUM!!!!  I love it when I can find new recipes that my family will eat.  So if you click in this link (Yummy Recipes) it will take you to their web-site.  All I have left to say is ENJOY and start running marathons!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Amber,

    I just wanted to let you know that you have another follower. :) Kaylie told me you had a blog, and she convinced me to start one. It is mabenandskylerlarsen.blogspot.com. Love ya!

    Sky

    ReplyDelete