Monday, April 30, 2012

~Happy Birthday Rebecca~

Yesterday was my sister's birthday. She is due to have her baby in June so my daughter and I thought it would be fun to make her a pregnant lady cake. :) My talented brother did the belt and the paisleys.  I thought it turned out pretty cute. It had a butter cream frosting under the marshmallow fondant and it actually tasted pretty good too. It took two cake mixes mixed up Bunt Cake style for just the belly.
Which is 1 box cake mix (chocolate, white, vanilla, any flavor),
1 small vanilla instant pudding,
1 cup hot water,
1/2 cup oil
 Mix till combined
then add 4 eggs and beat for 5 minutes.
Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes in a normal cake pan.
Makes a nice moist cake every time.
I used glass bowl to bake these and the belly took quite a bit longer. 
 
Cowgirl Mama Cake :)

cute stars


The Birthday Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment