Thursday, September 1, 2011

~Silhouette's~

I had a little fun the other night taking some silhouette photos of my son and my brother. I was hoping for a bright sunset with the cloud cover but it didn't happen. My son's not one to stand still long for pictures so I have to snap fast. He said, "just a minute mom." then he ran off and came back with his BB gun.  It made picture taking MUCH more tolerable for him. :) I also threw in a picture of the cloudy sky that night. It was such a bright blue sky behind the clouds.


~Little Boy's~
Little boy's come in all
shapes and sizes.
Shy and adventurous,
full of surprises.
With misshapen halo's
and mischievous grins,
small dirty faces,
and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy,
and yet all the while
nothing can brighten the world
like their smile.
And no greater treasure
has brought homes more joy
then a curious, active,
and lovable boy.
-unknown-









No comments:

Post a Comment